Monday, May 24, 2010

Les pensées des choses

Yesterday I hemmed some seersucker shorts. They were originally high-waisted culottes but looking back I don't know what was going through my mind when I bought them, so an update seemed appropriate. They'll be cute with my Zimmermann bandeau and white Alternative Apparel tee when it gets sunny.

An OC marathon is on at the moment - the episode where Marissa goes to Tijuana and OD's on Summers step-mums pain killers - maybe one of my most favourite eps. not much else has been happening - my boyfriend got a skateboard the other day so he's been amusing me by performing various tricks in our lounge room. I'd be lying if I didn't say I was a little bit impressed.

The Ski season officially ends on Monday when Blackcomb closes. It's crazy how much snow has melted, it's almost all gone. Everyone has already moved on to summer sports like skateboarding and biking. The bike park opened up on Whistler a couple of weeks ago so ski gear has been replaced by people walking around the village with protective neck braces and knee pads. It makes downhill biking look way scarier than snowboarding.



Later x

No comments:

Post a Comment